Who we are
Who we are
Hi, we are Enrica and Paolo! Our love for nature, hiking, uncontaminated areas and traveling brought us together in 2000 in the vast Libyan desert.… Together we began the journey of our life that brought us to El Hierro. It was love at first sight, just as our love was! El Hierro has completely captivated us, making us want to participate in its programs for sustainable development which includes tourism. So, the idea of sharing our enthusiasm gave birth to Atlantidea, which offers hiking tours along the island’s trails and joins our experience, passion and attitude in a common project … We are looking forward to meeting you ….!
- Paolo is a Walking Guide on Low and Medium Mountain, Guide Interpreter of the Trails, Environmental Education Monitor, Hikes Technician and Environmental Tourism Technician with a passion for nature and geology.
- Enrica is an Official Canaries Tourist Guide, Walking Guide on Low and Medium Mountain, an Environmental Education Monitor and shares the passion for nature and geology in addition to the interest in the study of the plants of the island.
- Activities are enrolled in walking holidays in the General Register of Tourist of the General Tourism Management and Promotion of the Canary Islands: NR-38-70000010
- Associated with the Canaries Islands Tourism Quality Seal : VOLCANIC EXPERIENCE.
- Travel Agency: I-AV-0004154.1. Complaint forms are available at: ctra. Juan Moreno, 5/a, El Mocanal.